Mental Wellness Now Principles
“To create a better world for adolescents by helping them reach their highest form of expression and realization; assist them in their personal growth through therapeutic means and life coaching; making available after school writing programs to vulnerable youth who are left to care for themselves in the absence of adult supervision while parents are at work; this prevents from leaving minors unattended.”
“We believe that adolescents will lead our world tomorrow. Facing this reality brings us to create ways by which youth is nurtured through the arts, by being encouraged to express their emotions and points of view while developing their choice of expression, be it through writing poetry, or short/long stories, as well as oratory.”
- Dedicate efforts to the wellness and emotional stability of individuals
- Assist individuals to increase their ability to control their emotions
- Maintain the importance of stability in the family system, work place, as well as socially
- Respect the individual’s right to privacy.
- Respect individual’s race, religious beliefs, gender, national origin, sexual orientation and political affiliation (per the Human Rights Amendment of 1964).
- Exercise honesty at all times related to individual’s mental health condition.
- Make Informed Consent available to individuals
- Always protect the safety of clients, and third parties
- Always protect children, the elderly and disabled against abuse
- Exercise cultural competency when working with bilingual individuals
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Anger management
- Couple’s therapy
- Family system therapy
- Life coaching
- Parenting training