PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATIONS FOR LEGAL PROCESSES
Psychological evaluations have become necessary in many legal processes. They serve to clarify people’s emotional or mental conditions. Some of these processes are:
- Child custody
- Ability to stand trial
- Immigration processes
- Personal Injury (Neurological)
- Disability cases
Other evaluations might also be required by law to meet specific requirements; this might involve the justice system and/or law enforcement.
Mental Wellness Now, LLC uses the following types of assessment tools:
- Basic Intake Assessment which covers:
- Client’s demographics
- Clinical assessment – History
- Education – History
- Employment – History
- Health conditions (to include medications)
- Family information – History
- Living arrangements
- Mental Status Examination
- Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory – 2 (MMPI-2)
- MAYSI – 2 used with trouble adolescents
Not necessarily all assessments are utilized with every client.
Our reports are concise; where needed, key points are enhanced upon to generate a clearer condition of the client, results, as well as recommendations. The MMPI provides a variety of domains such as the areas of cognition, personality and psychopathology.
We are proud to serve your needs.
For an appointment you may reach us at :
mobile : 540-246-8155